Friday, February 6, 2009

Gong Xi Gong Xi......

whats up peeps! Man, CNY has come and almost gone. Here's hoping that all of u had a good time with the family and friends.

Most of you who do catch me or at least know about The breakfast show would have probably figured that I'm no longer with the show. I've been asked by many as to why I left. Well, I didn't. The true story is that my contract ran out, they decided to do an entirely different show which they felt I, along with a few of the other host didn't fit their new direction and replaced a total of 4 of us with ,well, more suited people. Fair enough. I understand their looking for brand positioning and revamps etc, so I had no qualms about not being apart of it.

So now I'm on my own again, free as a bird and just doing my thing. Whats next?? well....You'll just have to wait and see ;)

Oh before i forget, do go out and get the Feb issue of "August" Men's magazine. Myself and a few other male local celebrities did an interesting shoot for the mag. Here's the shot that they decided to use in the end, which was one of my favorite one. Tell me if I look like I lost the fight or won the fight, would ya? ;)


4 comments:

lufisaini said...

hi hansen
first of all i would like to tell u that i'm one of the biggest fan of the 'old' breakfast show... and it's because of the six of u.... i love ur group anchored the show for 1 and half year (if i'm not mistaken)... n when the show was taking a break i was so sad... my mornings were blur n boring... on 1st jan i was hoping to see all six of u but to my surprise the shocking that they made was so cruel to a loyal viewer like me

but we can do rite?... we work to big people n they arrange everything...

i know u r much better to anchor the BS than the current hosts (instead of daphne n naz)

well i juz hope u're doing well in whatever u do


happy CNY

gong xi gong xi

the big fan of old TBS
saiful

Celine said...

I just happened to stumble on your blog.

Love the pic. You do look a little like Milo Anthony Ventimiglia from that angle.

From the pic, it sure looks like you've gotten beaten up and decided to quit halfway because you were too weak to fight further.

Nah... Just kidding, kay. :)

Cheers!

Isaac Rizard said...

I know this is long overdue but hey, I want to share my two-cent worth of comment here as well. So, where do I begin. Firstly, how do I know you in the first? I have no idea frankly but it must have been Malaysia's Hottest Hunk contest. Then Fly FM radio DJ contest thingy and if I am not mistaken, I saw someone that resembles you in Celebrity Fitness in 1U. I am not if that is you though.

Anyway, just want to say good luck in everything that you and I am not your biggest fan, just someone who happened to be on the sideline. Peace... V(*_*)

Isaac Rizard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.