Friday, October 26, 2007

City of Blinding Lights.......

Its been such a busy month! I can't believe the amount of stuff happening in KL, it really feels like the city is alive!

This year's raya was a very different experience for me: Yes, I had to work. But it was great coz I got to share it with so many people.
I got to wear the full on raya outfit man, fuyoh!




November is just around the corner and its quite worrying: Well, Daphne is giving birth this month so she'll be on her maternity leave, but we still haven't found a host to fill in for her. We've auditioned a ton of people but still no word yet from the bosses. On top of that, Naz has so much going on that I'll be covering his ass for most part of November. Aiyayai....You'll be seeing me alot more on TBS this month....Hope you don't get sick of me. :p

Oh, also....Do look out for the weekend STAR paper in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I'm actually featured in the sunday metro section. Basically, a reporter followed me for a day to see how I spend my typical weekend. It was a lot of fun!


On to more interesting stuff, the outlets at Pavilion and Gardens are launching one after another. One of the highlights for me was the LaBodega launch. I'm a big fan of the place and the food they serve is just amazing. Gotta love the big breakfast!



Oooo, Global Gathering is bout to start in a couple of hours.....I better go get ready to PARTAYYY like ....well, I would love to party like a rockstar....But I ain't got no groupies :(

Will keep ya posted.

2 comments:

leeliankong said...

Hello Hansen!
Now who would have thought that the guy I've been watching on The Breakfast Show is running a blog?
Haih .. the wonders of blogging!

Btw, nice Baju Melayu.
You do it justice :D

I've been bitten by the bloggig bug too,
LeeLian

Vian Lee said...

I guess u cannot remember who I am.. haha~~ anyway, just happened to drop by your blog, have a nice day :D