Thursday, October 4, 2007

shoppingmania!

Man, I can't believe the number of new malls have popped up this month. Pavilion, The Gardens and the new section of Sunway Pyramid have all opened up their doors to the public. Its kinda crazy because we already have quite alot of malls to start with. I do feel M'sians are becoming one brand-obsessed, bargain hunting, shopping-crazed nation.

I guess its not THAT bad, i mean, it still helps out with the economy and thats always a good thing.

Well, I had a few fashion shows to do for the opening of Pavilion. I've been focusing so much on the Breakfast Show and emceeing gigs, i felt a little odd and kinda rusty on the catwalk. Luckily for me, I managed to not fall flat and make a fool outta myself.



This was the Parkson opening launch which happened before the official opening of Pavilion


They got Tata Young (Is that how her name is spelled?) to sing 8 songs!





This was the actual Pavilion Opening show which I was modeling for. The very gorgeous Marion was emceeing that night.



Backstage with some of the other models....They had to do a "showgirl" dance, which was very cool. Thomas Pink shirts(the one i'm wearing) rock but hella expensive!

No comments: