Friday, October 5, 2007

Music that i've been diggin.....

Seems like its been awhile since I last updated my music list. It was quite a dry spell for a bit, but recently I've found some good tunes and a couple of good albums to really indulge in, do check it out.

1.)Grand National - By The Time I Get Home There Won't Be Much Of A Place For Me
2.)The Wombats - Lets dance to Joy Division
3.)Arctic Monkeys - The Bakery
4.)Nelly Furtado - Do it
5.)The Enemy - You're not alone
6.)Justin Timberlake - All Over Again
7.)The Starting Line - Island
8.)Rilo Kiley - Dejalo
9.)Bella - Didn't mean to break your heart
10.)Shiny Toy Guns - Rainy Monday

Albums you MUST check out:

Kanye West - Graduation
The Go! Team - Proof of Youth

2 comments:

FanArticalLand said...

Hello! How's life? Remember me? I wonder you did watch our I Wanna Be A Model 2? That was the reason I seek some advice from you for my friend, yet due to some problem, my friend did not turn out on the first day.

However, I was actually looking through my showreels one day and found out a promo of 2005 Hottest Hunks in Malaysia, which i did the editing. And accidently our executive producer Mas Ayu saw it and said that you are really good in hosting TBS and she even asked that do you speak mandarin. I told them yes, they were shock and keep on saying "he is good man!"

While hearing what they said, I do think that chinese schools student are not bad though. So,do u still speak and write and read chinese? Hahaha....

Good luck and good job!

Hansen said...

Yes I do.:) Thank you for your kind words.