Monday, July 16, 2007

clients worth servicing.......


The Clientele
God Save the Clientele








I love this band! I've never heard of them before this, and somehow I managed to stumble upon them and boy, am I glad that I did! Think of The Monkeys, The beach boys, but made for our generation. Thats pretty much what The Clientele sounds to me. I tend to pop this CD in the player whenever I feel like I need to chill and be happy without getting too excited. Kinda makes me feel like I'm driving by the coast on a breezy, sunny day. Its a great album to just listen to from the beginning till the end. Some of the tracks that stand out are "Here comes the Phantom", "I hope I know" and "Bookshop Cassenova"

This is actually their 4th album and their first one came out way back in 2000. Their currently touring Europe and they'll be heading to Australia and New Zealand pretty soon.

For more info, check out their website: http://www.theclientele.co.uk/

No comments: