Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spider pig, spider pig.....does whatever a spider pig does....


What a fun week it has been! Can't believe its Friday already (Not that I'm complaining).

I've watched the simpsons movie twice (Premiere and with the boyz yesterday) and its HILARIOUS!

I think Ralph and Wiggum probably had some of the funniest lines in the movie.

And that sooonng......"The spiderpig" song....OMG, I can't get it out of my head.

I was singing it today on the breakfast show during the contest segment. We were giving away Simpsons merchandise plus the simpsons couch! How cool is that!


Ya know, I know some ppl who tell me : "Simpsons???.....Whats so funny? I just don't get it". Now that, I don't get.






Was at the "Sanctuary" out in the Curve for a Smirnoff Vodka party on Thursday. I'm a huge fan of Vodka, so as you can imagine, I DID NOT hold back ;) I was down with the white russians like how MJ is down with the kidzzz man...OW!

I've heard so much about the "Ice bar" at this place and honestly, when I saw it, I wasn't impressed at all. Its like a tiny section hidden at the back of the place.

But then again, it's quite difficult and not very practical to chill a large area of the club down to -15 degree. Great area to cool off when it gets hot out there though.









Fact learned this week: Spain's national anthem does not contain any lyrics.

2 comments:

***cinDee*** said...

u played tennis for kl before?? u look familiar ...

Willie Baronet said...

The Simpsons are the best! I got to go to one of the Kwik-e-marts in the US and buy some Krusty-O's. :-)