Sunday, July 29, 2007

Put ya back intoit

Alright, so I just f#$ked up my back AGAIN!

I don't get it, I did the usual ritual I would always do the gym: I start off with my stretching and then some cardio before hitting the weights. By the end of it, I was limping out of the gym! It had to be the damm leg presses! SHIEEET!

OMG, i was in so much pain!!! Thank God for painkillers. \P~ Sigh, who else could I blame other than myself, right?

So the goal this week is to see my chiropractor and do some rehab work.

Anyway, besides the fact that I'm walking and acting like an 80-year old, I somehow managed to make my way back to Seremban.

Had to go back cuz I still haven't cleared up my stuff and my parents are moving next weekend!

Yeap, the folks got a new place and are ready to move. They've been busy with the whole new house project for most of the year so I'm sure they're pretty psyched that its almost over.

I was clearing out all my JUNK in my room today and honestly, I realized that I have collected A WHOLLOTTA junk over the years.

Well, there was the stack of "love letters" from girls that I had a crush on or had a crush on me, who, frankly I can't quite remember some of their faces. Does that make me a terrible person??

OOOHHH! I found this baby picture of me. My one year old birthday photo to be exact. I WASN'T a cute baby......But maybe it was all for the better eh? ;)

So all my Jordan posters came down and my comic collection was put into boxes.

Strange......I didn't feel as bummed as I thought I would......I guess I've moved out quite awhile ago.

8 comments:

SaeWei said...

Hey hey Hansen.. Hope that you feel better okay.. need to be more careful next time..

Btw.. you are the next BRAT's Hunk Of the Month!!!!!! Starting 1st August 2007...

-SaeWei-
*http://saewei.blogspot.com*

Hansen said...

Thank you sae wei! Hunk of the month? wow, Its an honor. :) Can I link my blog to yours?

SaeWei said...

HanSen, Of course... i'll be more than happy to.. ;)

The post is up.. Hope you are happy with the write-up. Let me know if you have anything else to add. Or if there's anything not right in what i had written yah.

conan_cat said...

well shit happens in gym, all the time :P maybe ur just pushing yourself too hard hehe... go slow lor~~ :D

Hansen said...

Sae Wei: Hey, thanks for the write-up as well! You even got that OLD picture of me from the bachelor 05! Not my fav photo....I'll send ya a nicer one to replace it, k? Whats ur email?

Hansen said...

conan cat: Haha, ur dead on target. I like to push myself when I'm at the gym. But over the years, I have scaled down my intensity when I train. It just sucks....

SaeWei said...

come come.. the more photos the better ;) My email add --> jacky_cheah@yahoo.com

Hey if you got any other juicy info for me to add... let me know as well yah... hehehe :P

Eddiewls said...

Hi man...how's life? Just happened to see your blog link from your friendster. Take care dude.

Have link your blog to mine.