Monday, July 16, 2007

For She's a jolly good fellow.......

Sat night we celebrated Xan's bday at Luna Bar. I was extremely tired( that seems to be the theme huh)after work, but nevertheless, as a friend, I had to pop by to wish her happy bday. I was really surprised that Luna Bar looks so chic now. I haven't been there in ages and the last time i was there, i was doing a show so didn't really pay much attention to the place. Met some of Xan's friends and some of em were quite interesting characters. Got talkin with this couple, both working as photographers, and they were really good company. Maybe its becoz we shared a common "interest" bout stuff that grows from the earth. ;) I think I'll be callin em pretty soon......kekekeke




Peeping Pete!!!! Haven't u seen that before??? Xan!! How could u deprive the man?! :p

No comments: